Please kindly note that all orders placed July 29th - August 6th will be processed and shipped after August 7th
April 15, 2013 Wizard Audio Industries, LLC d/b/a Noble Audio formed by John Moulton and Brannan Mason.
- November 19, 2014 Noble Audio launches the K-10 which received more 5-star reviews than any IEM before or since.
- April 1, 2017 Noble Audio launched the Encore and Katana / Katana wins Headphone of the Year from multiple review sites.
November 21, 2018 The Noble Khan is launched / the Khan wins Headphone of the Year from multiple review sites.
October 16, 2019 Noble announces the launch of the Tux 5, Falcon TWS, and Prestige Universals / the Falcon wins best TWS awards from numerous review sites.
- May 20, 2020 Noble launched the Sultan / the Sultan wins Headphone of the Year awards from multiple review sites in 2020 and 2021.
- December 1, 2020 Noble launches the Falcon Pro TWS / Falcon Pro wins best TWS awards for 2021.
- June 1, 2021 Noble builds 5 Gold and Diamond Sultans with an MSRP of $27,500. The Gold and Diamond Sultans are likely the most expensive IEMs ever produced. They are currently on display in Hong Kong, and Harrods in London.
- September 12, 2021 Noble launches the FoKus Pro TWS which wins Headphonic's best TWS of the Year award for 2021, designated as best sounding TWS by C-Net reviews. The FoKus Pro is generally considered to be an industry leading product.
- December 28, 2021 Noble launches the all Damascus Noble Viking. Only 83 units were built and all were sold prior to completion of production.
- April 2022 Noble launches the Kublai Khan, Kadence, Jade, DXII, and Falcon ANC TWS.
The Noble Team
John Moulton John is the founder and 50% owner. Known as the “Wizard,” John has a P.H.D. in Audiology and is generally credited with the development of the IEM industry in its current form. John speaks Chinese and some Thai. Resides in Thailand. John is a U.S. citizen.
Jim Moulton Jim is 50% owner of Noble. Jim has a law degree and a Bachelors degree in Economics. He has practiced corporate law for more than 24 years. Jim speaks Chinese and some Japanese. Jim is a U.S. citizen and resides in Texas.
Nancy Li Nancy acts as the company’s controller, managing relationships with distributors and dealers, Chinese suppliers, company financial records, etc. Nancy is fluent in Chinese and English. Nancy is a Chinese citizen.
Victor Ostrum Victor is the brand manager and develops marketing material, including photos, graphics, and packaging. Victor is fluent in Thai and English. Victor is a dual citizen of Thailand and Sweden.
Fumie Moulton Fumie is in charge of shipping and order fulfillment. Fumie is fluent in Japanese and English. Fumie is a Japanese citizen but has resided in the U.S. for 30 years.
Carol Wu Carol recently joined the Noble team and is assistant to Nancy. She manages invoices and RMAs. Carol is fluent in Chinese and fairly fluent in English. Carol is a Chinese citizen.