Kaiser Encore is the successor to Noble’s previous award-winning flagship IEM, the Kaiser 10 (K10).
The Encore retains the musical essence of the K10 and features a retooled midrange that provides additional clarity and more accurate tonal balance while still integrating seamlessly with the rest of the audio spectrum.
Improvements in midrange response contribute to a larger soundstage and presentation compared to the K10 with more precise imaging and superior spatial representation.
- 10 Proprietary balanced armature drivers per side.
- Noble Universal form factor and geometry featuring precision machined aluminum faceplates.
- Sensitive enough to use with smartphones as well as portable amps and DAPs.
- Hand-assembled and matched.
- Detachable cable with industry standard two-pin configuration (0.78mm in diameter).
Kaiser Encore is the successor to Noble’s previous award-winning flagship IEM, the Kaiser 10 (K10). The Encore retains the musical...