Bluetooth Solution (BTS)
Convenient ways to wear BTS
Clip on – clip BTS onto your shirt or front pocket.
Around the neck – plug your IEMs into BTS and let BTS hang around your neck while listening.
We recommend letting BTS charge for at least one and a half hours upon first receiving it.
Plug the Micro USB-B male end of the cable into BTS and plug the USB end of the cable into a wall charger or USB port located on a computer.
To turn BTS on, hold the phone or bottom button until the LED located by the 3.5 mm headphone jack turns blue.
To turn BTS off, hold the phone or bottom button until the LED located by the 3.5 mm headphone jack turns red.
1. Ensure that the device being paired (“parent device”) with BTS is discoverable and has Bluetooth enabled.
2. Make sure BTS is off.
3. Hold the button at the bottom of BTS to turn BTS on and hold until the LED located by the 3.5 mm headphone jack flashes blue and red.
4. Scan for available Bluetooth devices on the parent device and select BTS.
5. Follow pairing instructions on the parent device and if prompted for a passcode enter 0000.
Noble BTS can support connections with up to two devices simultaneously. This means you don’t need to disconnect/reconnect devices when alternating between them and you can perform useful tasks such as fielding calls from two devices.
Once two different devices have been paired with BTS module separately, turn the module completely off and then initiate the paring sequence to automatically pair with both parent devices.
Taking a call
• Press the phone button once during an incoming call to answer
• Press the phone button once during a call to end the call
• Press the phone button twice to redial the last number you dialed or received a call from
• Press and hold the phone button for one second to silence or reject an incoming call
• Press both the volume up and volume down buttons simultaneously to mute/un-mute the microphone
Taking a Call (when using multipoint)
• To end the current call and answer an incoming call press the phone button
• To reject an incoming call press the phone button twice
• To put a current call on hold and answer an incoming call press and hold the phone button for two seconds
• To switch between an active call and held call, press and hold the phone button for two seconds
Listening to Media
1. Make sure BTS is paired with the parent device playing the media and is selected as the audio output option on the parent device.Download PDF
2. Press the play/pause button to play and again to pause.
3. Quickly press the volume up and volume down buttons to change the volume.
4. Press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons for approximately two seconds (long press) to skip to the next or previous tracks.
IEMs & CIEMs
• Do not use your IEMs at excessively loud/high volumes.
• Always make sure that the source or component driving the IEMs it at its lowest volume setting before plugging in your IEMs for listening.
• Do not expose your IEMs to excessive heat (balanced-armature drivers are heat-sensitive components).
• Do not expose your IEMs to excessive amounts of moisture.
• Do not fully submerge your IEMs in water or any other liquid.
• Remove your IEMs immediately if they cause discomfort.
• Do not let anyone attempt to use your CIEMs.
• When not in use, store your IEMs in a cool, dry, and safe place (ideally a dry box).
• To clean the outside of your IEMs, wipe down the surface with an antiseptic wipe.Download PDF
• To clean the sound bores of your IEMs, use the supplied ear wax removal tool to remove any debris or ear wax. While doing so, it is recommended that IEMs be held upside down (sound bores pointing towards the floor) as this will help prevent debris from traveling further into the product.