July 12, 2016 | Posted in Press Release
(Santa Barbara, CA)
Noble Audio proudly announces the release of its latest in-ear masterpiece, notably titled Katana. As a tribute to the craftsmanship of the finest, cutting edge precision instrument, the katana samurai sword, Wizard’s latest configuration provides a perfect balance of speed, versatility and artistic beauty.
Noble’s Katana features all proprietary Noble drivers in a unique 9-driver per side configuration, and wrapped in a striking machined aluminium housing. The sound delivers an extended top-end generating airiness and outstanding imaging, while balance and control showcase the mark of a master’s carefully refined craft. Combined with a lush mid-range, impactful low-end, and Noble’s signature coherency, the Katana is a serious tool in anyone’s arsenal.
- 9 proprietary balanced-armature drivers per side
- Updated Noble universal form factor and geometry featuring refined precision machined aluminum housings
- Sensitive enough for use with smartphones as well as portable amps and DAPs
- Hand-assembled and matched
- Detachable cable with industry standard 2-pin configuration (0.78 mm diameter)
Universal priced at $1850
Custom (SLA/Acrylic) from $1650/$1850
Prestige from $2850
About Noble Audio
Noble Audio is a California-based in-ear monitor (IEM) specialist with a comprehensive product line principally designed by audiologist Dr. John Moulton AuD CCC-A. Offering universal and bespoke custom-fit monitors, the company has an international reputation for excellence across its range and is revered for its design aesthetic and exceptional sound quality.